Monday, January 24, 2011

Lola, la la la la lola

       I am in a transitional point in my life. I'm going to graduate in April, looking for jobs now, and not sure where life is going to take me within the next couple of months. Since I am going through this period in my life, I believe its time for a transformation. I recently changed my hair, I'm getting fit, gradually changing my style, and now the next step is to change my fragrance! My favorite fragrances are listed below:


1. Lola Eau de Toilette by Marc Jacobs - a floral fragrance that is like no other, by my favorite designer, Marc Jacobs! Top notes consist of pink peppercorn, pear, and ruby reb grapefruit. Mid notes are peony, rose, and geranium. Base notes are vanilla, tonka bean, and musk.

2. L'instant de Guerlain Eau de Parfum - This floral citrus fragrance is my favorite from the well known French perfume house Guerlain; it's an older, sophisticated scent. The predominant notes are citrus honey, magnolia inclusion, and amber harmony.











3.  DKNY Be Delicious - This delicious sweet scent is fun and flirtatious; perfect for the summer! Notes are: American Apple, Cucumber, Grapefruit, Candid Magnolia, Tuberose, White Muguet, Rose, Violet, Sandalwood, Tender Skin Accord, Blonde Woods, and White Amber.








4. PINK by Victoria's Secret - This youthful, fun, and sexy floral scent drives men crazy! Top notes are bergamot, mandarin, green leaves, violet leaves, artemesia, and juniper berry. The mid noted are freesia, muguet, neroli, and peony. Base notes are sandalwood, vetiver, musk, and vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment